RT GUITAR/REVERSE TENSION GUITAR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
As an expression of confidence in the excellence of the design, materials and workmanship involved in all the various aspects of bringing RT
Guitar Products to you, RT Guitar/Reverse Tension Guitar provides the following warranty. Please read the entire text in order that you may become familiar with its terms. If, during the applicable period from the date of original purchase, your RT Guitar Product is found on authorized inspection to have a defect in material or workmanship, a RT Guitar Service Center will repair such defect without charge for parts or labor. ELECTRONICS, ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WORK AND THE RESULTS OF NORMAL WEAR ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
WARRANTY PERIOD – LIMITED LIFETIME PARTS AND LABOR:
Top, neck, back and sides, RT Guitar will replace any individual component, that by a competent technical entity is determined to be defective, without charge for parts or labor. RT Guitar reserves the right to utilize reconditioned parts and subassemblies as warranty replacements in the repair of the product. In the event RT Guitar determines that the unit cannot be repaired, RT Guitar will replace the defective unit with either the same model product or one that is reasonably equivalent. THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY WHEN A NEW RT GUITAR IS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED RT GUITAR RETAILER AND IS AVAILABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY. Please contact RT Guitar directly if you have any questions regarding the RT Guitar warranty. This warranty is applicable only in the fifty states of the USA and the District of Columbia. It is not applicable in the possessions or territories of the USA or in any other country.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, WHICH RT GUITAR MAKES WITH RESPECT TO YOUR RT GUITAR PRODUCT. RT GUITAR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE GUITAR PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED HERE. IN ANY EVENT, RT GUITAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This warranty does NOT cover expenses incurred due to a lack of understanding of the functioning of the Guitar product when it is operating as designed. Your retailer is also an excellent source of information and should be contacted when needed for assistance regarding the proper operation of your Guitar Product. In order for RT Guitar to provide proper warranty service, it is necessary that the purchaser of a new Guitar or Percussion Product assume the following responsibilities:
1. Retain proof of purchase documents for the duration of the warranty periods. You will be requested by RT Guitar to provide proof
of purchase in order to receive warranty service.
2. Notify an authorized Guitar Product retailer of any apparent defects promptly upon their discovery. If your concern has not
been resolved within 30 days, contact RT Guitar directly.
2. Permit a RT Guitar Warranty Repair center to provide the applicable warranty service during normal business hours. If you feel a defect exists, contact your RT Guitar dealer in your area authorized to sell RT Guitars. You may also contact RT Guitar directly.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT SHIP your guitar to any service center or to RT Guitar without a Return Authorization. Inbound shipping and
insurance charges are your responsibility. No collect shipments will be accepted. Products repaired under warranty will be returned to you prepaid and insured for replacement value only. Insurance coverage in excess of replacement value will be purchased only if requested by you. These costs will be your responsibility and may also include COD charges.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Failures that are the result of improper operations, maintenance or repair.
2. Failures that result from abnormal strain, neglect, modification, accidental damage or exposure to extremes in temperature or relative humidity.
3. Products purchased from dealers not authorized by RT Guitar to sell RT Guitar Product.
4. Products whose trademark, name, or identification numbers have been altered or removed. Guitars marked “by RT Guitar” are not covered by this warranty.
5. Failures traceable to repairs/modifications performed by any one not authorized by RT Guitar to perform such services.
6. Guitars no longer owned by the original purchaser.
7. Normal wear including strings, frets, finish, fingerboard, accidental damage, and abuse.
8. Tone. Tone is based on the subjective perception of the listener. This being the case, it cannot be guaranteed. Retailers authorized by RT Guitar to sell Guitar Products receive sales and service support materials and training that are not readily available to non-authorized retailers. This being the case, your local authorized retailer is uniquely equipped to respond to any Guitar Product related need you might have. In the event a local retailer is not available, please do not hesitate to contact RT Guitar directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-770-5958